Take your time, retain in small chunks - these are dense reads/listens, but the information is life changing.
1) The Rational Optimist, Matt Ridley - the power of human collaboration
2) Community, Peter Block - recognizing gifts and exploring possibility, as opposed to problem solving
3) How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie - silly name, classic material
4) Deviate, Beau Lotto - ready to change your mind? (Watch the Ted talk first)
5) Principals, Ray Dalio - how one of the richest men in the world built his business - an Idea Meritocracy
6) The Omnivorous Dilemma, Micheal Pollan - breakdown of the modern food chain